Registration is now open for EHOVE’s mega-popular Saturday Youth Enrichment programs. Designed for 1st-9th graders, classes will be on Saturday mornings in February and will include: carpentry, mechanics, pet care, vehicle painting, first responders, crafts, science, cheerleading, baking, 3D printing and more!
Due to COVID-19, there have been a few changes compared to previous years' programs. The safety of all participants, parents and staff is of the utmost importance to us, so the following changes have been put in place:
- New format: Classes will run longer on two Saturdays, instead of shorter classes across four Saturdays. Session A will be on Feb 6 & 13 only. Session B will be on February 20 & 27 only. All classes will run from 9 am-Noon.
- All students must properly wear masks at all time.
- Drop-off and pick-up are required. Parents/Guardians may walk their child to the classroom but may not remain in the room nor wait on campus.
- The Cyber Cafe with laptops and drinks will not be open.
- No childcare for younger siblings will be available.
- No classes for adults are being offered this year.
Informational flyers should have already come home from school with elementary and middle school students. Online registration is strongly recommended to reserve your spot because many classes fill up quickly. No phone registrations will be accepted.
Questions? Call 419-499-4663 x251 or x250