EHOVE Career Center has launched a new website design and app!
The exciting new design features all of the previous design's information, but separates major areas into sections on the site which each feature a Live Feed.
The sections are High School, Adult Education and Home. The Home section features all of the school's community services and everything that doesn't fit into the other two sections.
Website users should first click on the section they want, then click on Menu at the top of the page. A large menu will appear featuring all available options. This menu replaces the traditional menu that pops out layer by layer.
Remember, pick a section, click Menu and click what you need. Or, utilize the search function in the top right of the screen.
Live Feed is found at the bottom of the home page and displays customized updates from various staff about what's happening at EHOVE. The feed is customized whether the website user is on the High School, Adult Education or Home page.
The new app can be downloaded by searching "EHOVE" in the App Store or Google Play Store. Items in the app will match those found on the website, such as, news, calendars, lunch menu, staff directory and Live Feed. Closing, delays and important announcements will also be pushed through the app.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to choose these three settings after you download/install it:
- A pop up will ask you to allow notifications. Click Allow or Yes.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner. In the menu, click Settings. Under Default School, choose either High School or Adult Education. This will determine what primary items you'll see, like the calendar, etc.
- Tap the circles for High School and/or Adult Education. This will determine which notifications you'll receive. Notifications are usually big items such as a school closing.
- If you have an iPhone, you also need to click the Save button. Android users won't see a Save button.
After you're set up, you can switch back and forth between High School and Adult Ed. You'll want to do this see different calendars, news, staff directories, etc. Here's how to switch:
- In the app, tap the school icon in the top right corner.
- A menu slides out. Choose either High School or Adult Education.
- To switch back, start over at the school icon.