All About The Program
- Careers: Be a Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Photographer
- Learn: How to create web sites, videos and animations, digital photography
- Skills: Video editing, graphic design, web design, marketing strategies, photography, image manipulation
- Certifications: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver
- Cool!: Work with the latest software
- After graduation, most students attend college and/or go into the career field or related fields like business and marketing.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Visual & Interactive Media students will become members of SkillsUSA, an association that allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.