Breakfast and Lunch Program - EHOVE Career Center is part of the National School Breakfast and Lunch program. We strive to serve nutritious and tasteful meals while encouraging students to make healthy choices.
- Breakfast Menu
- Lunch Menu
- Breakfast: $2.50, Reduced $.30 (served daily from 7:45 am - 8:15 am)
- Lunch: $3.00, Reduced $0.40
- Staff and Adults: $3.25
- Make an online payment. Traditional methods of payments are available as well. Please send in a check (made out to EHOVE Career Center) or cash payable in the cafeteria.
- Meal Charge Policy
- Free and Reduced Applications can be picked up at the main office or during lunch period in the cafeteria.
- They must be turned in at EHOVE. We do NOT share application information with any of the partner/home schools.
- Students who qualify for a free or reduced lunch also qualify for a free or reduced breakfast!
EHOVE's Farm to School Program is Nationally Registered
- EHOVE buys locally. The fruits and vegetables fueling our students are from Schmidt's Farms, a local farmer. We offer watermelon, muskmelon, apples, peaches, plums, green peppers and tomatoes just to name a few of our fresh seasonal items. Check out the Farm to School Website- Farm to School.
- Student Wellness Plan has even more information about how we're working to provide a healthy environment for our students.
Offer Versus Serve Guidelines:
- Students are offered 5 components at lunch 1. Meat/Meat Alternate, 2. Fruits, 3. Grain, 4. Vegetable, 5. Fluid Milk
- Students are allowed to decline two of the five required food components at lunch. Students must take 3 of the 5 items to count as a meal or will be charged a la carte prices.
- If a student selects less than the offered portion of Meat/Meat Alternate or Grains, it does not count as one of the minimum three required components at lunch.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.