All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Teacher, College Professor, Speech Pathologist, Intervention Specialist (Special Education)
- Learn: How to be an educator for a variety of ages and setting
- Skills: Teaching techniques, classroom management, child development
- Cool!: Work in real classrooms and actually teach with the help of a mentor
- After graduation, most students attend college with a related major to later enter the career field.
- Interested in coaching? Teacher Academy students can follow this path
- Check out what our alumni have to say about the Teacher Academy!
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Teacher Academy students will become members of Educators Rising, an association that offers resources and opportunities designed for future educators in the career tech atmosphere, and provides students the opportunity to participate in competitive events and earn scholarships.
Charla McAbier, CMcAbier@EHOVE.net, x357