All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Welder, Fabricator or Machinist
- Learn: How to blueprint, fabricate and calibrate precise finished products
- Skills: Welding, machining, CAD, CNC Plasma and Milling
- Cool!: Lots of hands on time in newly-renovated labs
- Certifications: AWS D1.1
- After graduation, most students immediately enter the workforce in this highly in-demand career field.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Industrial Tech students will become members of SkillsUSA an association of trades and industry students. SkillsUSA allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.