All About the Program
- What is it? For sophomores who are interested in technology, taking things apart and seeing how things work.
- How does it work? Students explore in-demand career pathways in the engineering, computer, industrial, electrical and construction fields that build on natural curiosity and imagination. Project-based learning, actively making use of EHOVE's Fab Lab and supportive academic courses are included.
- Focus On: Innovation, automation, robotics, mechanical & computer control systems, welding, engineering concepts, machining.
- Cool!: Capstone project - explore, design, prototype, build & compete an Xtreme Bot
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Tony Limberios, TLimberios@EHOVE.net, x266