All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Physical Trainer, Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist
- Learn: How to work with patients on rehab techniques, exercise prescription and taping/bracing injuries
- Skills: Fitness testing, physiology, nutrition/weight management, injury recognition, treatment and prevention
- Cool!: Use all the updated fitness equipment
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Exercise Science & Rehab Therapy students will become members of SkillsUSA, an association of trades and industry students. SkillsUSA allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.
Vicky Mahl, VMahl@EHOVE.net, x304