All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or Civil Engineer
- Learn: How to find solutions to engineering challenges
- Skills: Design and creation of different systems, robot-building and programming, CAD and Computer Aided machining
- Cool!: Attend classes at BGSU/Firelands and build a competitive robot!
- After graduation, most students attend college with a related major to later enter the career field.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Engineering Tech students will become members of SkillsUSA, an association of trades and industry students. SkillsUSA allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.
They can also become members of the award-winning Mavericks Team #2252. The Mavericks participate in various regional FIRST Robotics competitions, and has even advanced to the national competition.