All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Electrician, Wind/Solar Technician, Security System Installer
- Learn: How to work with residential and industrial wiring systems
- Skills: Work with electrical wiring, green technologies, smart homes and security cameras
- Cool!: Get hands-on training in off-campus job sites
- Certifications: NCCER apprenticeship 1 yr training, Green Awareness, OSHA 10 hour
- After graduation, most students enter the workforce in the career field, attend college or start an apprenticeship with one of many local employers.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Electrical Tech students will become members of SkillsUSA, an association of trades and industry students. SkillsUSA allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.
Vince Ragnoni, VRagnoni@EHOVE.net, x265