All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Pre-K or Elementary Teacher, Speech Pathologist, Social Worker
- Learn: How to work with young children using developmentary-appropriate materials
- Skills: Child development, teaching fundamentals, curriculum
- Cool!: Student teachers work in the real preschool on campus
- Certifications: Child Abuse Recognition & Prevention, Childhood Common Diseases, First Aid, CPR
- After graduation, most students attend college with a related major to later enter the career field.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Students will become members of FCCLA (Family, Careers and Community Leaders of America), an association of Family and Consumer Science students. FCCLA allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.
Renee Kluding, RKluding@EHOVE.net, x226