All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Carpenter, Roofer, Siding Installer or Residential, Light or Commercial Construction Worker
- Learn: How to build and improve in many different construction areas
- Skills: Use of hand tools, power hand tools and equipment, masonry, carpentry, blueprint reading, basic plumbing
- Cool!: Get hands-on training at off-campus job sites
- Certifications: NCCER Core Curriculum, NCCER level 1 Carpentry, 10 Hour OSHA Safety Card
- After graduation, most students enter the workforce in the career field, while some attend college.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Construction Tech students will become members of SkillsUSA, an association of trades and industry students. SkillsUSA allows students to participate in competitive events, fund-raisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.
James Carper, JCarper@EHOVE.net, x262