All About the Program
- Careers: Be a Computer Support Tech, Network Tech, Programmer
- Learn: How to design, install and repair computers and networks
- Skills: Computer hardware and software support, network cabling, support and administration
- Cool!: Build your own computer
- Certifications: Microsoft Technical Associate, Cisco Certified Entry Network Tech, CompTIA A+, CTECH
- After graduation, most students attend college and/or go into the career field.
- Get more information about this program and College Credit Plus options
Computer & Networking Technologies students will become members of SkillsUSA, an association of trades and industry students. SkillsUSA allows students to participate in competitive events, fundraisers, community service projects and social chapter activities.
Brian Shea, BShea@EHOVE.net, x317