Per the Governor's order, there will be limited access to EHOVE Career Center's campus for most visitors until further notice. The following are authorized to be on campus:
- Current Adult Ed students
- High school students needing work permits
- High school students/parents needing to pay school fees
- Staff assigned to work on campus
- Delivery personnel
- Construction project workers
- With a pre-scheduled appointment: prospective Adult Ed students, individuals taking a lab assessment, other visitors
For everyone’s safety, security staff will take temperatures of every visitor before they may proceed. All staff and visitors are required to wear a mask. Custodial staff are continuously performing enhanced cleaning throughout campus. Anyone with a fever or not feeling well should not come to campus.
We are currently planning for future High School and Adult Ed students, classes and schedules. Since we don’t yet know what the next school year looks like, we’re doing our best to plan for a variety of scenarios. We’ll keep communicating with our EHOVE students, parents and staff at each important step. Thank you for your continued understanding, flexibility and patience.
If you have a need to visit campus, have questions, or would like to know more about EHOVE’s Adult Ed or High School programs, please call (419) 499-4663. We will work with you to ensure you get the information and assistance you need.