Subscribe to e-news
Licensed to Succeed
Article Published: 07/29/2016
Congratulations to the EHOVE Cosmetology students who passed the Ohio Cosmetology State Board Exam and are each now a licensed cosmetologist.
- Taylor Ball (Perkins HS)
- Kennedy Bush (Perkins HS)
- Jordan Davis (Edison HS)
- Malarie Dingus (Bellevue HS)
- Brianna Dotson (Vermilion HS)
- Destiny Gates (Perkins HS)
- Brook Kazmer (Vermilion HS)
- Morgan Kile (Bellevue HS)
- Olivia Moment (Perkins HS)
- Gabrielle Muscioni (Perkins HS)
- Juliana Salisbury (Perkins HS)
- Brandi Sisson (Monroeville HS)
- Ariane Smith (Norwalk HS)
- Harleann Tackett (South Central HS)
- Makayla Thom (Perkins HS)
- Samantha Wilkinson (Danbury HS)
The certification is a requirement in order to practice cosmetology. The licensing tests are intense, day-long sessions consisting of a written exam and hours of hands-on practicals.
Students prepared well under the guidance of EHOVE Cosmetology instructors Pam Warner, Paula Camella and Celia Hall. Through their training, students learn hair cutting, hair coloring, skin and nail techniques. They also work in a real salon on EHOVE’s campus that is open to the public.