Subscribe to e-news
What to Do for Closings & Delays
Article Published: 08/30/2017
Closings and delays are more of a possibility as the weather gets colder. Below are some helpful pieces of information you'll want to know about them.
If EHOVE is closed or delayed due to inclement weather, it will be announced on EHOVE’s website, Facebook and Twitter, if possible.*
For High School students:
- If your home school is closed due to inclement weather, do not report to EHOVE.
- If your home school is delayed due to inclement weather, report to EHOVE at the delayed start time.
- If your home school is closed or delayed due to reasons other than inclement weather, report to EHOVE at the usual start time.
- Please check with your home school in advance regarding possible transportation changes during delays.
- Some morning only students may not have to report on days with delays. In advance, check with your lab instructor or EHOVE counselor.
- Find out more at: General/High School Facebook Page - Twitter
For Adult Education students:
- Daytime class cancellations will be announced in conjunction with high school class cancellations.
- Evening class cancellations will be announced by 2 pm.
- Some students who go to off campus locations may still be expected to report. Speak with your instructor for more information.
- Find out more at Adult Ed Facebook Page - Twitter
*Power or Internet outages may cause difficulties in posting these items. If there are no postings, please refer to your area radio stations, television stations or websites for the latest information.