Student Services / Guidance
Unique Learning options
EHOVE offers unique learning options like blended learning, virtual learning and embedded courses to help you make the most of your academic career and save you time. Find out the details and check out a quick snapshot of what's available.
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT'S AFTER GRADUATION?
You have many options to choose from, but the process needs to start now.
What is the timeline? What are your options? Start asking questions.
- College: What course of study do I want? Do I need a two year (Associates) Degree or a four year (Bachelors) Degree? How much will it cost? What are the admission requirements? Are there scholarships available? Check out the On to College Guide to help you get started. Be sure to check out the Financial Aid & Scholarships section too.
- Work: Get started with EHOVE's CareerLink. A free, online service for EHOVE students and alumni to see area jobs listings, create and post resumes, and connect with local employers. For signup help, contact Heather Horowitz at x236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Millitary: How do I go about joining? What branch do I want to enter? Can the military help pay for my college? Find out more in the Choosing the Military Guide.
• Jim Johnston, Counselor, x269 email@example.com
• Tricia Rosekelly, Counselor, x248 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Heather Horowitz, Community Partnership Coordinator, x236 email@example.com
• Jennifer Wertz, Career Advisor, x229 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phil Johnson, Career Advisor, x229 email@example.com