- ACTIVITIES: Summer JumpStart, Early Placement, Student Internships, Volunteer Work, Workplace Tours, Informational Interviews, Career Fairs, Guest Speakers, Job Shadows, Service Learning
- MISSION: To provide educational and occupational experiences for students that will assist them in becoming productive citizens in the community.
- GOAL: To provide students the opportunity to receive both academic and occupational experiences in the world of work that will increase their knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for employment and further education.
- Exposing students to adult role models
- Improving scholastic student motivation
- Applying classroom learning
- Exploring career options
- Helping students make better decisions and plans
- Improving post-secondary prospects
- Helping students understand workplace expectations
- Exposing students to state-of-the-art practices and technology
- To allow students to receive occupational experience in businesses/industries related to the career focus of the work-based learning program and the student's career objectives.
- To allow students to develop positive attitudes and work habits for job placement.
- To allow students to develop work ethics, saleable skills, and knowledge necessary for successful careers.