Young Chef Inn
EHOVE's Young Chef Inn is a restaurant where the Culinary Arts students perform every task associated with restaurant management and operation, from menu planning to food procurement, preparation and serving. Founded in the 1980s, the restaurant features very reasonable prices on a variety of tasty upscale and everyday dishes through its regular menus and a specials menu that changes weekly.
- Days - open most Wednesdays & Thursdays October-April. A list of anticipated open dates for the 2014-2015 school year will be posted in the fall.
- Times - 11 am-12:30 pm
- Check out our new menu!
- To receive weekly specials and updates about the restaurant, please sign up here. You'll occasionally receive an email with the latest!
- Please note that due to school events, vacation breaks and holidays, the restaurant may be closed some Wednesdays and Thursdays. Please feel free to call ahead and/or watch EHOVE's Facebook page for the weekly updates and specials listings.
The restaurant's final days for this school year will be April 2 & 3.
- Evenings - not open at this time.
- Check out our menu
- We do our best to list all closing dates, but weather, school events or last minute situations may cause our restaurant to close. Watch EHOVE's Facebook page for any closure announcements beyond the dates listed above.
- Young Chef Inn is located in Building A. The entrance is on the west end of the building.
- Reservations are not required, but are a good idea. Many groups make the Young Chef Inn a destination for their civic or social group. Please call ahead if you have a group of 8 or more.
- Our phone number is (419) 499-4663 x237