What is CareerLink?
CareerLink is the Office of Community Partnerships' database for employers to post job opportunities to connect with EHOVE students and alumni. After registering with CareerLink, employers can post:
• Full-time positions
• Internship opportunities
• Part-time, volunteer and temporary/seasonal employment for students
For questions or problems, please contact Heather Horowitz at x236 or email@example.com.
Looking for job listings at EHOVE?
• Utilize the Social Media features (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, You Tube) to communicate with students on “their playground”.
• Submit job/internship posting(s) with a click of your mouse.
• View if your job listing is getting the attention it deserves by tracking student views and applications.
• Go Green - manage your applicant pool electronically.
How do I Post a Job?
Posting a job in CareerLink is simple.
Current CareerLink Employers: Sign in to CareerLink with your email and password
New Employers Posting to CareerLink
• Click here to “Register and Post a Job for EHOVE Students & Alumni”
• Complete your profile
• Post your job opportunity “Non-OCR” (Non-On Campus Recruiting)
• Positions are reviewed and approved by the Office of Community Partnerships
Third party employers must follow the Third Party Recruiter Guidelines to create a CareerLink account.
Job postings that will not be accepted by EHOVE include the following:
• A job posting for a position unrelated to EHOVE training
• Any positions that involve employment in a private residence
• Positions compensated by commission only
• Positions that require any type of fee, retainer or payment
• A position in which an employee is considered an “Independent Contractor”
• Any position in which the employee is not covered under all appropriate federal, state, and local labor laws